We are actively looking for new team members who are:
- Committed to producing high quality code.
- Flexible, independent, and disciplined.
- Following tech trends and willing to learn new things.
- Experienced in Python, PHP, Java, or Obj-C – or whatever language you think is the best.
- Willing to work from home.
It’s OK if you:
- Use StackOverflow when coding.
- Look at your code a month later and think: “Man, this sucks!” (and fix it).
- Suck at estimating.
You will NOT be happy with us if you:
- Need a boss who shouts at you to get things done.
- Sit down to work right before deadline.
- Think code reviewing is a waste of time.
- Fix things “temporarily” and/or leave TODOs all over the place.
- Can be offensive or hard to communicate with.